fancy

Share Constance With Your FB Friends!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Late night thoughts.

Its 1:05 in the A.M. I turned my phone off all day. I don't want the distractions of the world. I'm overwhelmed with emotions, feelings, highs and lows. Basically I'm trapped in my mind. Its hard for me to focus on whats important and even what I love. I could scream but its super late and I don't want to get POW POW from mommy.

However, scrolling through my post and non post (photos), I can see that I advanced a little in my work. I actually hate some of my past work that I use to LOVE. On a good note, a lot of awesome people (and when I say a lot I mean like 3) had ask me for shoots, and I'm grateful, but I'm not trying to be taking advantage of. That happened already last month and I furious! But to be honest I love photography and if I can do this for a living that would be pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment